Be very, very careful not the let the facts get mixed up with the truth. ~Jerry Spinelli

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Zippity Doo Dah...

I bet none of you knew I could use the word "hell" in the proper context by the age of five?  (thanks Dad)  Or that I absolutely positively hate my nose?  Or that I like to nap on boulders?  Or even that I can't stand it when people scratch their fingernails on fabric?  What about my changing eye color or storm sense?  I just realized how truly weird I am.  Oh well.  It could be worse.  :)  Or not...I have too much to be happy about.
  1. the temple cafeteria
  2. 3D Video
  3. Ritz Bitz
  4. being told you smell good
  5. the plastic thing on a six pack
  6. oodles
  7. the goopy feel of paper mache
  8. babies in backpacks
  9. slouching in school bus seats
  10. grape juice with sprite, Larson drink of choice

No comments:

Post a Comment