Be very, very careful not the let the facts get mixed up with the truth. ~Jerry Spinelli

Friday, March 30, 2012

I wandered lonely as a cloud...

  1. a daffodil pinned to my lapel
  2. the best pictures taken of me in years
  3. bare legs in the bright sunshine
  4. Bro. Davies' comments on my new hot pink running skirt
  5. falling asleep behind the couch at Grandpa's
  6. twenty minutes of hugging before anyone is allowed to leave
  7. planning pie for Saturday
  8. Dad's arm around me at the last
  9. eating like I haven't been able to in a month or more
  10. plucking a single orchid
  11. Morningbird
  12. an ancestress named Running Deer...no joke
  13. feeding ducks with Finn (geese actually, but he doesn't know any better)
  14. saying exactly what I wanted to
  15. the magnolia blooming
  16. cleaning out the shed
  17. random interruptions from our kooky neighbor
  18. wishing I could have a carpet made from violets
  19. hiding my car keys in the plastic turtle sandbox
  20. sharing a blanket graveside

No comments:

Post a Comment