Be very, very careful not the let the facts get mixed up with the truth. ~Jerry Spinelli

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Puck and Peaseblossom

  1. Leah Sonntag...and all that comes with her
  2. "who says?"
  3. kickball and scraped shins
  4. a tattered flag on the mountainside
  5. Midsummer
  6. the first corn cobs of summer
  7. discovering the teacher I've been all along
  8. watching America's Funniest home videos with Mom, laughing 'til we cry, then asking why that was so funny
  9. warm dirt in the garden
  10. cutting fresh spinach
  11. my first real/Real soccer game
  12. tossing out my guilt reaction when caught lost in thought
  13. being happy as I am, happy as the grass is green
  14. faith and patience and job hunting
  15. flooding/rainstorms=cat living in psychotic fear
  16. cooking experiments
  17. dancing in my red ballet flats
  18. trampoline jumping in the wind as another storm blows in
  19. finally proving to Mom that I am not allowed to use her Costco card on her behalf
  20. walking on the tar stripes to get the mail

No comments:

Post a Comment