Be very, very careful not the let the facts get mixed up with the truth. ~Jerry Spinelli

Monday, February 14, 2011

L is for the way you look at me...

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!  Can I just say I love this holiday.  Romance is all well and good but I look forward to it thanks to all the people I love.  Not just any particular one!  Why limit the love is my thought on the subject.  V-Day this year brought me a new pair of boots instead of the usual candy and cards.  And also an anonymous note and balloon tied to my car...suspicious no?  I have fifteen for you today!
  1. hearing rumors about yourself
  2. my new thigh high riding boots (yippee!)
  3. red lipstick
  4. kissing the boys while wearing it
  5. Snuffleupagus
  6. the light coming back
  7. leaving the room just so I can hear the laughter coming out of it
  8. Sheamus' accent
  9. Barney the Cat's hugely fluffy tail
  10. buds on the magnolia tree
  11. a new tube of mascara
  12. somebody laughing accidentally blowing out the candles
  13. tiny scissors
  14. my plastic horses
  15. letting popcorn pop all over the room

No comments:

Post a Comment